Brendle Group's Office is certified LEED Gold by the U.S. Green Building Council.
Realize the full potential of high-performance buildings with healthy indoor environments, efficient resource use, and reduced operational costs - at every stage of the building’s life cycle. Brendle Group serves as advocate and sustainability general contractor for bringing strategies and initiatives for greater sustainability to life - from audits and planning to implementation. Our team of LEED-accredited professionals, certified energy managers, planners, and professional engineers assist clients throughout the design process, from initial project feasibility to construction management.
Sustainable Design Assistance
Brendle Group brings sustainability to all aspects of building design or renovation.
- Energy and daylight modeling
- Energy efficiency
- Renewable energy applications
- Integrated project team design charrettes
- Site-level energy systems and net-zero energy opportunities
- Raw water irrigation system evaluation and low-impact development
Building Commissioning Services
Ensure your building is ready for service and operating as originally designed.
- Commissioning of new and existing buildings
- Measurement and verification
- Applicable utility coordination to target federal and state tax incentives and rebates
- Assistance with soliciting and evaluating construction bids
Sustainable Strategies, Policies, and Programs
Bring more than energy savings to your building with an integrated building plan.
- Efficient indoor and outdoor water use
- Healthy and productive working building environments
- Sustainable materials use and waste management
- Emerging options in renewable energy and district heating and cooling
Sustainable Building Certification
Brendle Group helps clients obtain the highest levels of certification through:
- LEEDTM feasibility studies
- LEEDTM certification assistance
- Energy star evaluation and certifications